How to accept a job via text?
When a job is created, you will be notified via text/sms unless you opted not to receive Text Notifications.
- You will receive the job details via text.
- Respond with the JOB NUMBER<space>A to accept as indicated in the text.
- CORRECT RESPONSE: 3504 A
- INCORRECT RESPONSES: 3404A; 3504 ACCEPT; ACCEPT 3504; 3504
- You will receive a confirmation when the job was successfully assigned to you.
- Please note that responding to a job does not guarantee you are assigned to the job. Text notifications are sent to multiple substitutes, whoever responds FIRST, gets the job.